Updated Release Page list
The publish Release Page button is now always visible for unpublished pages, and clicking an item now takes you to the new details page ⚙️
New Release Page details page
A new Summary panel shows the status of the selected Release Page, and provides a simple way to see if any of your repositories have fallen out-of-sync with GitHub
The History panel shows details of all the operations that are performed on a Release Page, and their outcome. Each item can also be clicked to show more information.
In case any problems occur, Release Pages can now be rebuilt & repositories re-synced from GitHub using the Destroy panel (why?).
New free trial & updated plans
Every new customer receives a 14 day free trial of the Premium plan, and we've given our pricing structure a complete overhaul (see our new plans page).
- Only published pages now count towards plan usage limits (you can still create, edit, and preview as many Release Pages as you like without publishing them)
- You can now request a new account verification email in case the first one is lost
- We've improved errors and warnings across the entire app
- The layout option to group releases which use (grouped directives) has been changed to false by default
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Fixed as issue where unverified users could publish Release Pages
- Fixed an issue with the GitHub token could be incorrect if GitHub requested re-authentication
- Fixed an issue where we were not showing the correct problem when entering invalid card details
- Fixed a problem when trying to verify the email of a user who is not logged in
- Fixed a problem with users sometimes being redirected to the wrong page when logging in.